Santa Barbara Harbor Patrol works diligently to enforce laws, educate the public and provide emergency fire, medical and ocean response services to facilitate the safe and orderly use of the Waterfront Area.
- Provide emergency response seven days a week, 24 hours a day within the Waterfront jurisdiction.
- Provide security and law enforcement in the Waterfront by patrolling the ocean and land areas.
- Enforce State and local laws.
- Coordinate operations with U.S. Coast Guard, Santa Barbara Police, Santa Barbara Fire, California Department of Fish and Game, and County Sheriff.
- Provide medical, fire response and prevention services.
Harbor Patrol Resources