Enforce laws, educate the public and provide emergency fire, medical and ocean response services to facilitate the safe and orderly use of the Waterfront Area.
- Provide emergency response seven days a week, 24 hours a day within the Waterfront jurisdiction.
- Provide security and law enforcement in the Waterfront by patrolling the ocean and land areas.
- Enforce State and local laws.
- Coordinate operations with U.S. Coast Guard, Santa Barbara Police, Santa Barbara Fire, California Department of Fish and Game, and County Sheriff.
- Provide medical, fire response and prevention services.
Harbor Patrol Resources
Last Updated: Jul 23, 2014