We are excited to announce we have new and improved bill pay services for utility bills. You will now receive email reminders when your payment is due and a confirmation after you have made a payment. In addition, you will have the ability to pay by text, pay using mobile devices, schedule payments, and receive text notifications. The new service is optimized for a better mobile experience on your phone or tablet.
As a registered customer, you will be able to use your existing login information. For current AutoPay customers, payments will be processed as usual. For customers currently enrolled in paperless billing, you will continue to receive your bill notification by email.
Online Payment Features
- View your bill and make a payment
- Sign up for automatic payments or go paperless
- Schedule your payment for a specific future date
- Skip registration to make a one-time payment or view a single bill
- Manage multiple accounts with a single login
Pay by Text
- Easy and convenient to pay bills on-the-go
- Receive statements on your mobile device
- Simple online registration
Increased Email Notifications
- When your bill is ready for payment
- On your due date
- When payment is pending for scheduled or automatic payments
- Receipt of payment
- If your credit card is expired or about to expire
If you have questions, please contact Utility Billing staff at SBUtilities@SantaBarbaraCA.gov or at (805) 564-5343 Monday through Thursday: 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. and alternate Fridays from 8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Please Note: To ensure delivery of account related email notifications, please add SBUtilities@SantaBarbaraCA.gov and email@example.com to your safe senders list.