You are Invited to Join a Community Conversation on Streets, Parks, and Facilities
The City Council is hosting public workshops to get your thoughts on the condition of the City’s basic infrastructure, including streets, sidewalks, libraries, community centers, police and fire stations, and park and recreation facilities. They want to learn what’s important to you and get your input on how the City Council should prioritize funding. A Council Committee will take the suggestions from the public to develop a plan to upgrade and modernize public facilities. Please join us at one of these hour-long workshops.
- Saturday, October 4, 2 p.m., Our Lady of Guadalupe Church, 227. N. Nopal St. (Spanish Translation Available)
- Monday, October 6, 5:30 p.m., Central Library, Faulkner Gallery, 40 E. Anapamu St.
- Wednesday, October 8, 6:00 p.m., Louise Lowry Davis Center, 1232 De La Vina St. (Spanish Translation Available)
- Thursday, October 9, 5:30 p.m., Central Library, Faulkner Gallery, 40 E. Anapamu St.
- Tuesday, October 14, 11:00 a.m., Central Library, Faulkner Gallery, 40 E. Anapamu St.
- Thursday, October 16, 5:30 p.m., Central Library, Faulkner Gallery, 40 E. Anapamu St.
- Saturday, October 25, 2:30 p.m., Chase Palm Park Center (Open Streets Event), 236 E. Cabrillo Blvd.
Schedule excludes public workshops hosted by community organizations and neighborhood associations.
If you have questions on the meeting schedule, please call the City Administrator’s Office at 564-5305.