COVID-19 Response: Update Regarding New Online Services
EFFECTIVE TODAY: Building & Safety is now accepting online building permit applications.
The Building and Safety Division has expanded on-line services and is now accepting on-line building permit applications via the Accela Citizen Access Portal (ACA). This is a major effort to keep construction projects moving while observing the City’s social distancing directives in response to COVID-19. Be advised that in order to submit new on-line building permit applications, one must only complete item 1 below. To access existing building permit applications, you must complete items 1 and 2 below.
- Register on the ACA portal and create a user account (User Guide link), and
- Fill-out and email the ACA User Link Request Form (Form link)
For guidance and instruction on using the City’s new Accela Citizen Access Portal, please visit our Building & Safety Permit Services Guide webpage. The webpage includes guidance on how to navigate the variety of new on-line service capabilities including, but not limited to:
- Submitting/Resubmitting Documents and Plans
- Paying Building Permit fees
- Checking Application Status
- Obtaining Building Permit Plan Check Corrections
- Requesting Video Building Inspections
- Issuing Building Permits
EFFECTIVE TODAY: Public Works is now accepting online permit and water/sewer work order applications. Please click here for more specifics on services provided and specific instructions.
We will regularly update you as the Community Development, Public Works and Fire Departments bring more essential City services online.