Close Panel

Tree Down / Road Conditions

How do I report a malfunctioning street light?

Call Facilities Maintenance at 805-564-5416.

How do I request graffiti removal?

Call 805-564-5454.

If I see graffiti tagging in progress, who do I call?

Call 9-1-1 

When will my street be swept?

Go to for more information.

Who do I contact about flooding issues during a wet weather event?

Call 805-564-5454 during normal business hours.

How can I get a pothole repaired?

Please call Streets Operations at (805) 564-5454.
You can also click on this link to use our Street and Sidewalk Repair Report

I want to report a sidewalk that was uplifted by tree roots. Who should I call?

Please call (805) 564-5454 or go to Street and Sidewalk Repair Report

How do I report a problem on the freeway?

Please go to the California Department of Transportation site at

Where can I get sandbags during a rainstorm?

Please go to the Sandbags webpage to find out about the City’s Sandbag Policy and pickup locations.

Where can I report missing or damaged signs, traffic signal problems or make a request for investigation of a public safety concern?

Please call (805) 564-5454, or go to Traffic Engineering - Request for Investigation

There is a damaged or downed tree on the sidewalk or other public land. Who can remove it?

Please call the Parks Department at (805) 564-5433

Top of Page