Close Panel

Doing Business at the WaterfrontWaterfront

  • Business Activity Permits
    If you have a business service you wish to offer to the Harbor community, you need to get a Business Activity Permits (BAP). BAPs are issued by the Waterfront and are required before conducting or engaging in any business or commercial activity of any kind.
  • Business Opportunities
    The City of Santa Barbara Waterfront Department is committed to the goal of helping you find the information you are seeking. Our Waterfront Business Lease Opportunities page is where you will find timely notices regarding lease openings in the Waterfront area.
Last Updated: Nov 6, 2015
Top of Page