Close Panel

Street Sign Repair FormPublic Works

Street Sign Repair Form

Use this form to report any street or traffic sign that is damaged, faded, tagged, facing in the wrong direction, or missing.  

You may also call the City Streets Operations office at (805) 564-5454.


Your personal information is not required but would be helpful to get in touch with you.

Last Updated: Jun 18, 2015
Top of Page