The Land Development Program is responsible for the following:
- Ensure land development projects comply with applicable regulations including the Subdivision Map Act, sound engineering practices, and City policies and guidelines.
- Manage and operate the Public Works Permit Counter, which issues over-the-counter Public Works permits, and participates in the review of over 3,000 building construction permits annually.
- Review and process private land development project applications and coordinate a unified Department response from all Department divisions.
- Manage and maintain the Public Works library of record drawings and digital geospatial data.
- Manage and provide enforcement of the Outdoor Dining Program for permits issued for outdoor dining on City sidewalks
Please contact the Program Owner listed below if you have any questions.
Principal Civil Engineer - Program Owner