City Parks and Recreation offers a wide variety of classes that help young participants develop a healthy passion for arts, dance, fitness and expression in a well supervised nurturing environment. Many of the activities below are offered year-round at the Carrillo Recreation Center.
- Martial Arts: Chris Milner offers a flexible punch card for youth and family classes.
Little Dragons Kung Fu for ages 4-6
- Family Marital Arts for ages 7-12 (parents can participate in this class with their children).
- Youth Ballet (Mommy and Me Ballet for ages 2-3 and Children’s Ballet for ages 3-5 and ages 6-10)
- We host Ceramics Parties for up to 15 children at a fully stocked ceramics studio.
Email ceramics instructor Catherine Valance at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- For registration assistance or more information on these programs, please call the Carrillo Recreation Center at (805) 897-2519, and staff will be happy to assist you.
The Parks and Recreation Department has a strong commitment to our inclusion program where participants of different abilities are supported to participate in the same class when safe and appropriate.