The Park Ranger program contributes to the Parks and Recreation Department Mission and helps provide citizens with safe, clean, and useable parks and beaches. The Park Ranger promotes safety, educates the public on the history and proper use of City parks, and helps maintain the beauty of the City’s treasured natural resources.
- Enforce City ordinances and park rules.
- Assist the public to experience a safe and enjoyable park visit by providing park information.
- Monitor park reservations and public events in City parks.
- Educate the public about the City parks and open space history and usage.
- Assist the Police and Animal Control in accomplishing their goals and priorities as they relate to parks.
To contact a Park Ranger call (805) 897-1941.