Learning at Home Resources
We realize that when you’re looking online for learning activities that are fun and ready to do with your kids, it can get overwhelming quickly. Here are some carefully chosen links to get you started. We’ll be updating as we find more. If you do any projects together and post on social media, please consider sharing and tagging @SBPLibrary on Instagram or sharing on Facebook.
Take Care! -SBPL Youth Services Librarians
- Read-Alongs to access with your library card that are Available Now
- Storyline Online
- On Instagram: follow #SaveWithStories or #OperationStorytime to see all sorts of interesting people reading picture books
- TumbleMath read online picture books about math topics, from counting for our youngest learners, to Geometry and Word Problems. Link to “Lesson Plans” for activities for each book. Click on the icon next to the learning objectives to see activity ideas.
Drawing & Art
- Studio Sunday from SB Museum of Art - start by taking a look at the lesson plans for supplies, and then complete a project guided by a Teaching Artist
- 21 Days of Doodle Lessons - special free offer from Graphic Facilitator Diane Bleck - requires setting up a login
Playful Ways to Get Moving!
The Kitchen Sink
Last Updated: Dec 22, 2017