County ACCESS 24-Hour crisis line - 1-888-868-1649 - Provides inpatient, outpatient and crisis basis services for individuals with moderate-to-severe mental health and/or alcohol and substance-use conditions throughout Santa Barbara County. Services are available in Spanish and additional languages.
24-Hour Mental Health Referral Hotline - 211 - Toll-free line that provides mental health and substance-use information, referrals, and crisis response. Clinicians are available 24/7, weekends and holidays for all of Santa Barbara County. Services are available in Spanish and additional languages. If an individual is experiencing a mental health crisis that places anyone in immediate danger, call 911.
- Project Recovery (program of CADA) - Provides adult treatment and perinatal support for those with substance-use issues. Located at: 133 East Haley Street, 93101. 805-564-6057
24-Hour Crisis Line: 805-964-5245
- Family Service Agency (FSA) - Provides counseling services for individuals, couples, and families of all ages, as well as a free caregiver support group. Located at: 123 West Gutierrez Street, 93101. 805-965-1001
- Hospice of SB - Provides grief counseling and support groups. Located at: 2050 Alameda Padre Serra, Suite 100, 93103. 805-563-8820
- Mariposas Project - Provides a variety of mental health services to individuals, couples, children, and groups for those with developmental needs or their caregivers. Located at: 621 West Micheltorena Street, 93101. 805-253-2547
- Mental Wellness Center - Provides recovery, education, and family services to adults and families affected by mental illness. Located at: 617 Garden Street, 93101. 805-884-8440
- Pacific Pride Foundation - Provides services to HIV/AIDS and Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender communities of Santa Barbara County. Located at: 608 Anacapa Street, Suite A, 93101. 805-963-3636
- SB County Department of Behavioral Wellness (Be Well) - Provides assessments; mental health services for children with serious emotional disturbance, adults with serious mental illness, and all Medi-Cal beneficiaries with specialty mental health needs; crisis intervention and substance abuse prevention, interventions, and treatment. Located at: 315 Camino del Remedio, 93110. 805-681-5220
24-Hour ACCESS line: 1-888-868-1649
24-Hour Crisis Line: 805-564-3696
- AMA DoctorFinder - DoctorFinder provides you with basic professional information on virtually every licensed physician in the United States. This includes more than 814,000 doctors.
- HelpGuide - Articles on topics covering mental, emotional, and social health, in collaboration with Harvard Health Publications.
- Medicare - Forms, help, and resources regarding Medicare from the U.S. Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services.
- Medicare and Medicaid News - Additional news and information regarding Medicare, Medicaid, and private insurance options from the U.S. Centers for Medicare & Medicaid.
- Medline Plus - Diseases, conditions, and wellness issues from the National Institute of Health.