Select the Branch you would like to reserve a public computer at:
PC Reservation Guidelines / Procedures
PC Reservation Instructions
Cardholders are allowed 180 minutes per day
Guest passes are allowed 60 minutes per day
- Reservations may be made up to one day in advance.
- For scheduling purposes, reservations are made to the nearest quarter-hour; for example, if you reserve from 10:15 to 11:15, the next reservation on that computer would be from 11:30 to 12:30.
- The timer begins as soon as the reservation starts, so if someone takes 5 minutes to gather their belongings and keeps the next person from logging into their computer, their reservation length will be affected.
- Patrons may lock the machine (to use the restroom, get up and stretch, etc.) and come back and unlock and finish using their time. If the reservation ends before you return, the lock will automatically expire.
- If you wish to change or modify an existing reservation, you should cancel your existing reservation first before making a new reservation.
- Each reservation includes a 5 minute grace period. If you are over 5 minutes late for your reservation, the computer is no longer reserved for you. If no one is at the computer, you may still sit down and use it as with any non-reserved, available computer.
- A photo ID with name and date-of-birth is required for an Internet-only card.