Karen Kahn, Chair
Bruce Miller, Vice Chair
Craig R. Arcuri
Airport Commission Agenda
E-Subscription for Commission Notifications
Instructions to receive automatic email notification of Airport Commission meetings and agendas.
General Functions of the Airport Commission
Advises City Council regarding the following:
- Selection and appointment of an Airport Director.
- Terms and conditions of leases, contracts and agreements pertaining to operation of the Airport.
- Rules and regulations related to operation and maintenance of the Airport, including the fixing of rates and charges related to operation of the Airport.
- Preparation of development plans, financial plans and budget for the Airport.
- Four members must be qualified electors of the City
- Three members may be City or County residents.
Length of Term
Four years and until successors are appointed. Staggered terms expire on December 31 of the appropriate year.
The Commission meets on the third Wednesday of each month at 6pm in the Airport Administration Conference Room, 601 Firestone Road.
Approximately 3-4 hours per month for meetings and related activities. Time commitment may vary
depending on voluntary participation on subcommittees.
Financial Disclosure Requirement
Members are required to file a Statement of Economic Interests upon appointment, annually and when leaving the advisory group.
To learn more about serving on this advisory group, watch this video.