Plan Viewing Appointment Information Guidelines
Si necesita ayuda en español, llame o envíe un correo electrónico a (805) 564-5578, PlanningCounter@SantaBarbaraCA.gov.
Plan Viewing is by appointment only. The following information is important to know before we schedule an appointment for you;
- Records staff will meet you outside of the front of the building at the lobby doors at the scheduled time. Please do not be late.
- You will be viewing the plans electronically on a large computer screen.
- You will have 1 hour to view the plans. If at the end of the hour you still need time we will schedule you another appointment.
- Only 2 people are allowed at the appt.
- You must wear mask to enter the building & must remain wearing mask throughout the entire appointment.
- Plans may not be photographed. You may take notes.
- Please bring with you a valid I.D. or other legally acceptable paperwork, proving ownership, if you think you may want to request copies of the plans.
- Planning and Street Files can be viewed electronically at our Community Development Property Records database at SantaBarbaraCA.gov/LDTRA