Salary information documents contain the current salaries and approved positions per department and division.
- Employee must pay an amount equal to 1.45% of salary toward Medicare. An equal amount is paid by the employer.
- Health Insurance, including medical, dental, vision, and psychological benefits, is available through a cafeteria plan.
- Life insurance coverage is provided by the City. Supplemental and dependent life insurance are available through the Cafeteria plan.
- Uniform allowance or uniforms may be provided by the City.
- A Deferred Compensation Program (457) and a Credit Union are available.
- An Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is available