LOTTERY LIST PARTICIPATION REQUEST
TO BE HELD AT NOVEMBER
Application to participate in a lottery drawing for a position on a Lottery List for Assignment of Slips Not Specially Designated for Commercial Fishing
Application period was from 8:00 a.m. October 1, 2015, and ended 5:00 p.m. October 30, 2015.
Deadline to submit application was 5:00 p.m. Friday October 30, 2015.
- Submit completed application to Waterfront Department Office in person or by mail at 132 A Harbor Way, Santa Barbara, CA 93109, or fax to 805-897-2588.
- All applications must be received by 5:00 pm, October 30, 2015 to be eligible.
- Postmarks not accepted. The City does not assume responsibility for any lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, illegible or postage-due mail.
- An individual must be at least eighteen (18) years of age to participate.
- Only one Lottery Participation Request per individual.
- An individual whose name is on the current Slip Waiting List (“Master Slip Waiting List”) is not eligible for inclusion on the Lottery List.
- An existing slip or mooring area permittee, or spouse or legally registered domestic partner of an existing slip or mooring area permittee, who is offered a Slip assignment, shall relinquish the existing slip or mooring area permit in exchange for an assignment from this list.
- Each applicant selected for placement on the Lottery List shall pay a non-refundable Lottery List Placement Fee of $50.00.
- An annual non-refundable Lottery List Renewal Fee of $40.00 shall be paid.
- A Lottery List Assignment Fee (equivalent to the relative Slip Transfer Fee) shall be paid by the applicant at the time a slip assignment is made from this list.
Lottery drawing will be held at the Regular Harbor Commission Meeting on Thursday, November 19, 2015, at 6:30 p.m. in City Hall Council Chambers. See the full text of Santa Barbara Municipal Code 17.20.005 C (3) and Resolution 05-018 for complete regulations, procedures, and eligibility requirements pertaining to the Slip Waiting Lists process. These documents are available for review at the Waterfront Administration Office and are available online at www.SantaBarbaraCA.gov/Waterfront.
If you have questions, please call the Waterfront Department at 805-564-5531.
Lottery List Program Documents: