Issues Handled by Street Maintenance
The Street Maintenance section cleans and maintains the City's existing transportation and storm drain system infrastructure within the public right of way.
Streets Main Line
|Street Signage Hotline
- Street Sign Repair
- Curb Painting
- Pavement lane striping, crosswalks, markings
Storm Drain Hotline
- Graffiti Reporting
- Graffiti Removal
- Pedestrian Bridges and Walkways
- Pavement Patching and Potholes
- Info on Street Sweeping Days and Locations
- Also includes announcements on cancellation
during rain, holidays, etc.
Laguna St., Santa Barbara, CA 93101
To inquire about the installation of new traffic signs or a new curb marking, please contact Traffic Engineering staff at (805) 564-5454. For the Pavement Maintenance Program, please call 564-5363.
Fill out a Streets & Sidewalk Repair Request.
If you need Sandbags, please go to our Sandbags Page.