Office & Hours of Operation
616 Laguna Street (map)
P.O. Box 1990
Santa Barbara, CA 93102
7:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday-Thursday
7:00 AM to 4:00 PM, alternate Fridays
Streetlight or Traffic Signal Problems?
Call our hotlines!
Streetlight Hotline: (805) 564-5416
Traffic Signal Hotline: (805) 560-7518
Facilities & Energy Management Programs
- Building Maintenance: Provides operational, maintenance and construction services to City-owned facilities to maintain a clean, safe and functional environment in which to conduct City business.
- Communications Systems: Provides and maintains the citywide radio, telephone, microwave, Combined Communication Center (911) and associated electronic communication systems, ensuring uninterrupted high quality communication operations.
- Custodial Services: Provides custodial service to specified City-owned facilities to ensure a clean and safe environment for staff and the public.
- Energy Conservation: Provides energy efficiency and conservation management, energy generation project management, and electrical and gas utility coordination for all City departments.
- Environmental Compliance: Properly manages and disposes of hazardous materials, and complies with State regulations applying to City-owned and operated fueling stations with Underground Storage Tanks, Leaking Underground Fuel Tanks and Site Mitigation Units.