- Answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about the Wildland Fire Suppression Assessment District
- Annual newsletter sent out to all homeowners in the Wildland Fire Suppression Assessment District
Engineers Report - Annual assessment continuation requires that a new Engineer’s Report and budget be prepared that lists the coming year’s expenditures and assessment.
- The City of Santa Barbara Fire Department's Facebook page
READY, SET, GO!!!
- A personal wildfire action plan that gives you the tools and tips to prepare for a wildfire.
- Official website for the California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection
SBC Fire Department
- Official website for Santa Barbara County Fire Department
Fire Safe Council
- Official website for the California Fire Safe Council
- A helpful guide to water saving and fire resistant plant species in the Santa Barbara area.
- A website that highlights the recognized FireWise communities that have been established through grass roots fire prevention efforts.
- A website created by the University of California Cooperative Extension to promote defensible space, fire hazard reduction, firewise and waterwise landscapes.
Homeowner's Wildfire Mitigation Guide
- An informational guide developed by UC Berkeley to outline the specific impact of fire on structures and building materials.
Santa Barbara County Red Cross
- Main website for The American Red Cross in Santa Barbara County