Close Panel
Click for weather info79°F


What type of work can be performed on public streets or in the public right of way?

Generally, any work that is performed within City streets or the Public Right Of Way requires a Public Works Permit. For example:

  • To build private improvements within the public right-of-way or within a public easement on, or adjacent to private property.
  • To drive an oversized truck on City Streets.
  • To have a dumpster on the street.
  • To obtain special parking on a public street or in the public-right-of-way.