- Saves You Money — Reduces your utility bill by overriding your irrigation system after adequate rainfall has been received.
- Saves Your System — Reduces wear on your irrigation system because the system runs only when necessary.
- Protects Your Landscaping — from too much watering.
- Conserves Water — Rainfall is used to water your lawn instead of fresh drinking water.
- Conserves Community Resources — Using less water also extends the life of the water treatment plant (if you use a municipal water system).