Close Panel
Click for weather info71°F


I do a small amount of consulting and all my clients are located outside the City. Does this require a license tax certificate?

Yes. If your consultancy is based from a location in the City, you need a business license for that location. The location of and the number of clients does not have any bearing on whether a license is required since the requirement applies to your business.