Close Panel
Click for weather info67°F


I already have a business tax certificate with City of Santa Barbara, but I received a notice. What should I do?

We suggest responding to the notice via US mail. Please list the account number that appears on your Business License tax certificate. If you are conducting business under another name, different activity or additional locations, you will need to submit a separate Business License Tax Application for each. If you have any questions, you may contact us directly at (805) 564-5346.

Important Note: If the notice was mailed to a separate legal entity from the one that already has a business tax certificate, it may need to pay its own business tax. A business tax certificate is unique to legal entity, which is defined by the Employer ID Number (EIN).