Close Panel
Click for weather info66°F


My Business uses a Post Office Box in the City to receive mail, but it operates or is based outside the City. Do I need a business license for this?

Yes. Municipal Code says that if you represent business conduct at an address in the City, that is prima facie evidence of business conduct, therefore requiring a business license. The City requires businesses who use a Post Office box or a Commercial Mail Receiving Agency (CMRA) using a City of Santa Barbara address to obtain business licenses.