Close Panel
Click for weather info84°F


When do I need a Seller's Permit?

Every business intending to sell tangible goods – wholesale or retail, commercial or home based, sales or repair oriented – requires a California Seller's Permit. To apply, contact the Board of Equalization, State Dept. of California at