Close Panel
Click for weather info66°F


My business is just starting, what gross receipts do I use?

A new business is taxed using "estimated" gross receipts amount from the start of business to the next 12 months. The following license year renewal cost will be based the gross receipts as reported to the I.R.S. for Federal Income Tax purposes.