Close Panel
Click for weather info75°F


I have a County of Santa Barbara Business License, that should cover the City’s jurisdiction?

No, any person who conducts business in the City must obtain a City of Santa Barbara business license tax certificate. The County of Santa Barbara is responsible for jurisdictions not Incorporated, such as Isla Vista, Montecito, Santa Ynez and Summerland.