Close Panel
Click for weather info66°F


What if I also conduct business in the unincorporated area of the County of Santa Barbara?

You will need a Santa Barbara County business license to conduct business in any unincorporated area of Santa Barbara County. Check with the County’s Tax Collector’s Office (805) 568-2933.