Close Panel
Click for weather info71°F



To Report a Fraud

Be aware, somebody may ask you to let them use some of your money where there is no risk to you. If you are suspicious about this or them, do not hesitate in calling the police. Dial 911 if they are there now or 897-2300 if this has already occurred and the subject(s) has gone.

Do not make any civil agreement to collect the funds as it could invalidate the case.

Prior to making the report, try to gather all original documents and any documentation and information applicable to the suspect.