Close Panel
Click for weather info68°F


Disturbances / Loud Parties

You can call the police department at 911 when your peace is being disturbed. This includes unlawful fighting in public, loud and unreasonable noise done maliciously and willingly, or publicly using offensive words which are likely to provoke an immediate reaction.

An officer cannot cite nor arrest anyone for disturbing the peace, except when the officer witnesses a fight. For an officer to take legal action against a disturbance, it is necessary that a victim sign a citizen's arrest against the person(s) causing the disturbance to that victim.