Close Panel
Click for weather info77°F


What Types of Permits are issued by the Public Works Permit Counter?

We issue various permits for access to or use of the public's right-of-way, such as trenching permits for installation or repair of water or sewer lines; installation or replacement of sidewalks or driveway approaches; access ramps; transportation permits for oversized vehicles; and temporary obstructions in the public right-of-way, such as dumpsters, etc.